2011年3月22日火曜日

A Spanish Nice Guy Has Joined Team Shibata!!

There is a big news. A Spanish nice guy has joined Team Shibata. I was suddenly told by a spanish handsome anesthesiologist, when I took a rest during the intermission between sessions at the workshop of iSSPS 2011.  He is the person that sent me a comment on my YouTube videos three years ago. He loves my videos, called me a "Ronaldinho" in the field of USG-regional anestheisa, and said that he wanted to join Team Shibata. I took his offer immediately. He promised that he would make a T-shirt with a logo "Team Shibata" and wear the shirt at the next iSSPS meeting. I am looking forward to seeing him next year at Hong Kong. I am now very happy to find that my videos are helpful for anesthesiologists in the world.
I let him to inform that I am writing a blog. He will search my blog in google and put a comment on this blog.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Jesus de Santiago2011年4月5日 3:32

    Hi boss!
    It was a great pleasure to meet you in HK.
    If you come to Spain, please visit the Canary islands. Do not hesitate to contact me I would like to be your guide.
    I will follow your blog!!
    Jesus de Santiago
    こんにちはボス!
    これは、香港でお会いするのは大きな喜びでした。
    あなたがスペインに来る場合は、カナリア諸島を参照してください。私がご案内をご希望ですか私に連絡することを躊躇しないでください。
    私はあなたのブログを追う!!
    イエスデサンチャゴ

    返信削除